Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eyelashes!!

So I was browsing Ebay a few days ago, and I ran into these eyelashes, it said false 10 pair lashes.. only $0.99 so I was like what the heck, might as well try them out. (plus free shipping!) I figured it was either 1 pair of lashes the #10. Or 10 pairs for that price, so I put in I wanted 2 orders.. So 5 days later..I got my package.. & im in Love..!! The lashes are 10 pairs each box..a total of 20 pairs. They are SUPER soft, the writing is all in Chinese/Japanese something like that but they say "Specialized made by hand entirely" Aside from how cheap they are, I almost want to they they are Human Hair, they are really light, Look great & feel great. I already tried them on, and they are really worth way more than what I paid for them! I LOVE these Lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment