Saturday, October 16, 2010

New House New Life. :)

So we finally got internet in our house this week. :) I was pretty excited about it :) I moved in with my Fiance about 2 weeks ago. I feel so much more comfortable than living in my parents house. Sadly I left the house on a bad note, but well sometimes you gotta do what you've gotta do. I wish things wouldnt have happened as they did. But well I am a lot happier now. I love my guy, he's really sweet with me & I hope things dont ever change. He is a little different now that were together. But not in a bad way. I'm just seeing more things about him that before I hadn't seen. But well he makes me happy. We are getting married next month which im totally excited about. :) I love him and I'm pretty sure of my decision. Or well our decision. I appreciate all the help and support from my friends.. but wow. It really is a lot to plan a wedding. Y eso que were keeping it on the DL. Something cute & simple. :) I'm excited. Any way, This is it for now. I will keep updates and what not. I'm working on a project right now for my friend Danny. I took some pictures of him today and were gonna start working on his music page and album cover. I wish the best for my friend! I hope he makes it bigg! lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment